Practice Management DirectorFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Work with Firm leadership to maximize productivity, profitability and operational efficiency;
- Advise Pro Bono Partner on which Associates are available for new Pro Bono assignments;
- Oversee assignments and workflow for Associates, Summer Associates and Paralegals to maximize quality, efficiency and diversity of experience;
- Train, support and evaluate Associates on all aspects on case management, including classroom trainings and mentoring, on a regular basis;
- Monitor attorney productivity levels and deployment of junior attorney resources to diagnose and resolve areas of concern;
- Monitor and influence deployment of junior attorney resources to maximize professional development and support of diversity.
- At least 4+ years of law firm or professional services experience;
- Law degree a plus but not required;
- Excellent project management, prioritization, attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Previous experience in interaction and partnership building with C-level executives and other Firm leaders;
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and decision making;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use technology, database, presentation and spreadsheet software at an advanced level.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results