Content ManagerFor the New York Office of a Very Successful Boutique Litigation Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan and draft articles, profiles, speeches, talking points and other thought leadership materials, working with both attorneys and the Marketing department;
- Draft and develop copy for website, including but not limited to articles, interviews, videos, alerts and newsletters;
- Manage and oversee strategic process for preparation and submission of all editorial content, including award submissions, directories, surveys and articles;
- Work in concert with Marketing department to develop client and business development materials, including RFIs, RFPs, and pitch materials;
- Work with PR team to establish and maintain a comprehensive calendar of survey, directory, and award submission due dates;
- Provide day-to-day editorial support to attorneys and internal teams by reviewing, advising and copy-editing to ensure that technical material is accessible to non-expert legal audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in journalism or communications-related field; MBA or JD preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in legal marketing/communications; strong understanding of law firms, lawyers and the legal market;
- Strong and persuasive written, interpersonal and oral communication skills, with the confidence and ability to deal with Partners, Associates and staff at all levels;
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- Ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytical and project management skills.