Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Forward-Thinking Regional Law Firm
- Support aspects of the Summer Associate Program, such as event planning, orientation & training and soliciting evaluations;
- Assist with the scheduling of summer associate and attorney candidate interviews;
- Conduct lateral recruiting research projects such as LinkedIn searches and law firm website searches;
- Assist with CLE administration, including obtaining and tracking approvals for in-house attorney training programs and distribution of CLE certificates;
- Draft job postings;
- Enter and update candidate information in viRecruit.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a law firm or law school;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experienced in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Able to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment;
- Highly organized;
- Strong communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results