Recruiting & HR InternFor Wisnik Career Enterprises
- Assist in screening resumes and candidates for potential placement into law firms;
- Research potential candidates through LinkedIn and the Firm database system; draft initial communications and follow-up messages to potential candidates;
- Help to manage the Firm’s website and social media usage (drafting and posting job descriptions, managing LinkedIn, etc.);
- Help to customize and prepare PowerPoint training programs;
- Maintain the Firm’s candidate and client database; assist with data entry and data cleaning projects to keep information up-to-date;
- Manage Firm calendars and schedule interviews.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills a must; detail-oriented;
- A self-starter who craves responsibility; strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage projects independently;
- Real interest in recruiting talent and matching it to the right opportunities;
- Client service attitude;
- Proficiency with databases and Microsoft Office Suite; prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter a big plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; enjoys writing and understands how to craft messages with appropriate tone; strong proofreading skills a must.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results