Talent Acquisition & Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition initiatives and activities such as campus, targeted, diversity, and summer associate recruiting programs;
- Schedule interviews, arrange follow-up activities and assist with hiring committee preparation, prospect outreach, summer program work assignments, summer program training and other Talent Acquisition social activities and events;
- Coordinate local Talent Development associate relations events and attorney in-house training programs;
- Work closely with Talent Development Global team members to implement Firm-wide directives and programs including coaching programs, training academies and other duties as they relate to talent development;
- Support and oversee local Performance Management processes including assisting attorneys with performance approvals, reports and meetings;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires including orientation, communication and integration; generate reports and develop recommendations for improvement by utilizing data and databases.
- 1+ years of human resources, attorney recruiting and/or development experience in a professional services or legal environment; bachelor's degree required;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Advanced proficiency with coordinating programs and events;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal recruiting and attorney development policies and procedures, as well as legal education, career and attorney development practices and philosophies strongly preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results