Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with targeted practices and industry groups on the development, execution and tracking of strategic business development initiatives;
- Manage the preparation and development of targeted pitches and proposals; work with the Firm's PR and Communications Manager to create collateral materials and content for the Firm website, brochures and other marketing pieces;
- Conduct client, prospect, industry. competitor and marketing research and analysis to identify opportunities for business growth and disseminate information on key developments and actionable information to attorneys;
- Develop initiatives that help strengthen and expand the Firm's relationships with clients; assist in developing and implementing strategies to cultivate business with prospective clients;
- Ensure a strong BD infrastructure is in place and efficient systems exist to capture data, including tracking progress and ROI on existing programs; work with the CRM Specialist to create and maintain databases for practice groups and teams;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to lawyers and coach them to implement their individual marketing plans.
- 8+ years of law firm BD experience; bachelor's degree in a marketing or related field;
- Supervisory experience required;
- Strong business development credentials with a creative mindset;
- Top-notch analytical, writing and project management skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage deadlines;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven ability to gain trust and inspire confidence at all levels.