Business Development Assistant (Investment Funds)For the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Assist with event planning and execution of seminars and receptions, industry conference and charitable sponsorships, speaking engagements, client entertainment and other events related to the promotion of the investment funds group;
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral and pitch materials, responses to RFPs and client presentations, including proofreading, formatting, editing, printing, binding and delivery;
- Manage information in the Firm’s contact relationship management (CRM) system, including the review and creation of mailing lists used for direct mail campaigns;
- Conduct research and prepare intelligence reports on clients, potential clients, competitors and target industries;
- Help with survey responses and award submissions as needed;
- Provide administrative assistance, including budgeting and reporting, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with high-level attorneys, staff and guests of the Firm;
- Able to work independently while making intelligent, informed decisions;
- True achiever with a drive to succeed;
- Meticulous data entry, writing and proofing skills;
- MS Office software proficiency, with expertise in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required; CRM/Database Software experience preferred; working knowledge of Chrome River, InterAction, Adobe Photoshop and other programs is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results