Business Development Specialist (Investment Funds)For the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Develop clear, concise and compelling marketing materials for use in pitch materials, proposals and formal RFP responses, and survey and directory submissions;
- Coordinate with PR team to ensure coverage of successful matters, initiatives and ensure that significant matters are publicized internally and externally;
- Work alongside NY Events group to put together client events and to assist with other event requests;
- Research and manage visibility opportunities, such as industry seminars and speaking opportunities, sponsorship opportunities to increase an individual or the group’s profile;
- Review and consult with attorneys on new content, including matters and awards/rankings, and focus of their bios;
- Provide research, coordination and other logistical assistance in connection with the origination and execution of new business pitches and related client development meetings and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Familiarity with the pitch process; a basic understanding of Investment Funds is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a client-service personality and the demeanor to interact in a positive and professional manner with clients and potential clients in a variety of settings;
- Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with high-level attorneys;
- Outstanding proofreading and communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment; very strong attention to detail and a professional demeanor;
- MS Office software proficiency, with expertise in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel are required; CRM/Database Software experience is preferred; working knowledge of Chrome River, InterAction, Microsoft Sharepoint, Adobe Photoshop and other programs is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results