Senior PR CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with the PR team to support the Firm’s global internal and external communications activities;
- Create communications content, including news items for the Firm’s website and social media accounts;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business, legal and trade journalists; identify opportunities for lawyers to speak with reporters; field and respond to press inquiries;
- Research opportunities for and facilitate placement of bylined articles;
- Draft press releases and other external announcements;
- Write award and survey submissions and identify new opportunities.
- 2+ years of PR experience, preferably in a law firm; Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, journalism, media/public relations or marketing;
- Exemplary writing skills, with ability to create compelling content and adapt tone;
- Proven editing and proofreading skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to handle multiple, often time-sensitive projects simultaneously;
- Prior experience managing social media is a plus;
- Creative self-starter with an excellent work ethic.