Senior Talent CoordinatorFor the San Francisco Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Administer aspects of the Firm’s strategies for attracting and hiring summer associates and entry-level and lateral lawyers;
- Collaborate with Diversity & Alumni Relations team and Firmwide Attorney Development team to implement and administer programs that support all attorneys’ career development;
- Organize and implement summer associate program: schedule orientation, work closely with attorney work coordinators, plan and attend social events, act as liaison to students;
- Assist in the onboarding and integration of new and lateral attorneys by overseeing their orientation and welcome events;
- Serve as a primary contact for all Talent Management matters for office attorneys; monitor emerging trends in peer law firms and make recommendations.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible recruiting experience in a law firm or similar environment required;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance;
- Excellent judgment and able to maintain a high degree of professionalism;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals in situations that require diplomacy and confidentiality;
- Financial and statistical reporting skills.