Talent ManagerFor the Houston Office of a Global Law Firm
- Serve as the primary contact for the counseling and administration of all attorney personnel matters to include arrivals, leaves, transfers, temporary assignments and departures;
- Manage all aspects of the lateral recruitment process including engagement with headhunters, scheduling interviews and managing offer decisions;
- Provide guidance and oversight to Talent Coordinators and Assistants on the implementation of the Firm’s entry-level recruitment programs;
- Work with the Professional Development team to implement and administer strategies for developing and advancing all attorneys through training, mentoring, career development, performance evaluations and other development initiatives;
- Work with the Diversity and Alumni Relations team to implement and administer the Firm’s inclusion efforts with respect to recruitment, development, advancement and retention of diverse and women lawyers;
- Monitor emerging trends in peer law firms with regards to all aspects of Talent Management and make recommendations.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a law firm or similar environment required;
- Expertise in organizational development, diversity & inclusion and career counseling;
- Ability to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals in situations that require diplomacy and confidentiality;
- Financial and statistical reporting skills;
- Ability to manage people and maintain a good rapport with various personnel at all levels;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results