Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with on-campus interviews, including hospitality suite logistics, callback interview scheduling, creating offer letters and planning/attending offer receptions;
- Assist with all aspects of the summer program, including event planning, updating the budget, maintaining the calendar, tracking participation and attending events;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, trainings and firm presentations; assist with planning on-campus logistics and school events;
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner and be a resource for recruiting-related inquires;
- Track and process recruiting expenses, process expense reports and check requests and invoice other firms for shared fall candidate expenses;
- Assist with preparing schedules for summer, new associate and lateral recruits and greet candidates.
- BA required; 1+ years of experience at a law firm or recruiting experience is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, take direction from others and exhibit confidentiality and professionalism;
- Team player with eagerness to learn;
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.