Senior Communications CoordinatorFor the Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Lead the creation of major editorial projects such as Year in Review and collateral for major events;
- Work with internal stakeholders, serve as a project manager for the communications team; make recommendations in terms of format, style and copy; see projects through to completion;
- Serve as a copy editor and proof-reader for marketing collateral and other Firm materials;
- Serve as the point person for updating the Firm website and collateral;
- Prepare, send and approve internal and external announcements using the Vuture email marketing platform;
- Ensure consistency with Firm brand/strategy and writing guidelines in all materials and messages.
- 3+ years of marketing communications experience in a corporate setting, preferably a professional services firm;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including strong grammar, punctuation and spelling skills, and an ability to translate technical and industry-specific information into clear, compelling content;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Knowledge of AP Style;
- Ability to conceptualize, think critically, and translate into creative, effective marketing communications programs;
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion in an environment where priorities change quickly.