Attorney Recruiting & Development AssistantFor the NY Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with all aspects of law student, entry?level, judicial clerk, lateral associate and partner hiring for the NY office;
- Support the Summer Program by assisting with orientation, training, social events, assignment tracking, performance evaluations and preparing summer associate files;
- Assist with new hire orientations, including scheduling and orientation materials;
- Support the interview process by sending interview schedules, greeting applicants, soliciting feedback on candidates, and preparing interview files;
- Maintain candidate application information in recruitment database (ViDesktop) and ensure accuracy of data in a timely manner;
- Prepare on-campus interviewing materials for attorneys and organize, track and post interview materials.
- BA required plus 1+ years of experience or strong internships;
- Extremely technology-savvy, resourceful and strong PC skills to include the MS Office Suite™ (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Proficiency and experience with social media outlets such as GlassDoor and Linkedin preferred;
- Must possess a very high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize;
- Must have excellent organizational, follow-up, and follow through skills;
- Self-motivated, energetic, self -starter with excellent client service skills.