Communications SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Help manage the Firm’s website, including monitoring and researching trends and best practices, troubleshooting issues and serving as primary point of contact with web developers;
- Work collaboratively with the Firm's external PR agency; pitch attorney articles, content and speaking topics to reporters;
- Assist attorneys with development and deployment of client alerts as well as effective repurposing of content;
- Manage the Firm’s social media accounts, including working with attorneys to increase engagement;
- Draft legal rankings and awards submissions for the Firm.
- BA degree and 1+ years of experience; law firm experience is preferred;
- Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience running social media platforms and managing and organizing projects;
- Outstanding client service orientation and listening skills; comfortable and confident in interacting with Firm leadership and attorneys;
- Self-motivated with excellent project management skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive problem solver and issue spotter.