Legal Education Manager (Corporate)For the Boston, New York, Palo Alto, DC or San Francisco Office of an Innovative Law Firm
- Structure and manage the legal training curriculum, and work alongside the Director of Legal Education to develop and manage attorney learning curriculum;
- Analyze attorney training needs, identify appropriate development methodologies and tools and design and facilitate training across the Firm;
- Create content and facilitate the delivery of attorney training programs; identify, develop and promote best practices for learning methodologies;
- Oversee the planning of learning conferences, including assisting with the design and management of the program and selecting appropriate speakers as well as content;
- Work with external training providers to outsource specific training needs, prepare detailed specifications, manage the vendor relationship and ensure value;
- Oversee the CLE reporting for attorneys ensuring compliance with all relevant Bar requirements, processes and procedures.
- 4+ years of experience as an attorney as well as 2+ years of supervisory experience; JD is required;
- Strong planning and project management capability;
- Team player who is positive, flexible and enthusiastic, and who displays initiative;
- Experience in the design and execution of adult education and programs and experience with technology-based training are preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results