Senior Manager of Legal RecruitingFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Plan and implement the summer program, including working closely with Summer Program Committee Co-Chairs and members, tracking assignments and evaluations and coordinating reviews and offer meetings;
- Schedule candidate interviews and collect interviewer feedback; participate in firm-wide recruiting initiatives and meetings;
- Coordinate with the Business Development Team to create a marketing strategy and materials for law student outreach;
- Prepare for and attend weekly Hiring Committee meetings;
- Oversee applicant tracking database and generate reports and analyze statistics to inform strategy;
- Collect recruiting data and respond to surveys from the American Lawyer, Chambers Associate, NALP and other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of attorney recruiting experience, preferably in a large firm setting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Display leadership, intelligence, initiative and the ability to maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality in all department and Firm matters.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results