Recruitment ManagerFor the San Francisco, Los Angeles or Palo Alto Office of a Global Law Firm
- Serve as primary lead to manage all associate and business professional hiring; set goals and implement strategies;
- Manage summer program and OCI recruiting;
- Develop innovative law student recruitment strategies and manage relationships with law school career service professionals;
- Be an active member of local recruiting committee to set meeting agendas and lead routine meetings;
- Develop and manage relations with preferred search firms and other legal industry organizations to promote the Firm and lateral opportunities;
- Manage on-boarding and conduct routine check-ins with newly hired first year and lateral associates every 30, 60 and 90 days.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of recruiting experience in a professional services organization and/or large law firm, preferably with multi-office and in support of a diverse base of legal practices;
- Strong track record in direct sourcing methodologies and delivery;
- Well-developed and sophisticated written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to bring good judgement and empathy to sensitive situations.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results