Business Development Coordinator, FinanceFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Participate in planning, preparing, implementing, and tracking the Business Development Department's initiatives, including client relationship management, pitch/proposal, RFP responses, cross-selling activities, integrated client outreach, marketing cam
- Support the development and execution of annual business plans for both industry initiatives and key client relationships;
- Provide support in the preparation, editing, coordination and dissemination of materials including pitch/proposal;
- Support client relationship management including understanding of priority clients’ current work, key contacts, practice offerings, and relationship building strategies; monitor priority clients’ business, and identify cross-selling opportunities;
- Research and analyze high level trends and developments impacting the industry in order to help identify new business opportunities;
- Assist in the implementation of seminars and events, including coordinating invitations and RSVP lists, preparing and editing presentations, organizing event registration and collaborating with vendors, team members and other internal departments as neede
- 2+ years of business development, marketing or sales proposal support experience (professional services industry experience preferred); Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications;
- Advanced proficiency in online research and internet resources,
- Advanced proficiency in English language usage, including punctuation, spelling, grammar and writing skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Fundamental knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level.