Marketing Communications CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of external, internal, marketing and brand communications, including researching, writing, and editing a wide range of content;
- Help effectively communicate the Firm’s key differentiators and promote client successes and thought leadership in innovative ways in support of the business development strategy;
- Coordinate with BD, Digital Marketing, PR, Alumni Relations, and Corporate Social Responsibility teams, as well as other stakeholders, to develop and implement integrated marketing and internal communications plans to effectively tell the Firm’s story;
- Assist with brand communications to raise both external and internal awareness and empower Firm members to be effective brand ambassadors;
- Support the evolution and coordinate the ongoing management of the Firm’s intranet and alumni website;
- Create content for and assist with the execution of a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including the Firm’s website, videos and social media.
- 2+ years of experience working in corporate communications/marketing in professional services or a similar B2B environment; 2+ years of experience coordinating and creating content for corporate websites and intranets;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Advanced knowledge of B2B communications and marketing best practices;
- Working knowledge of marketing technology and best practices for electronic communications;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of competing internal and external stakeholders and to successfully coordinate multiple projects and deadlines.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results