Practice Operations ManagerFor the Denver Office of a Very Successful Regional Firm
- In conjunction with the COO, monitor and assist with implementation of strategic plans and tactics for the transactional practice groups;
- Create departmental budgets and monitor department financial performance;
- Monitor staff levels, utilization, billing rates, realization, WIP, accounts receivable, operating expenses and other financial benchmarks;
- Serve as primary department liaison for attorney and staff recruiting and onboarding;
- Partner with the professional development team on training initiatives specific to the applicable departments and/or practice groups;
- Evaluate and implement suggestions from attorneys and staff regarding process improvement, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Project Management Professionals (PMPs) preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or professional services setting;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop trusted advisor relationships;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as budgets, financial statements, outside counsel guidelines, ethics requirements, policies and procedure manuals;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results