Communications DirectorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Relaunch and oversee Firm website, including content, messaging and client testimonials;
- Develop strategy for and write a wide variety of content to support the firm’s marketing and BD goals;
- Manage production of collateral materials such as brochures, newsletters and other communication pieces and ensure consistent application of the firm's brand;
- Collaborate with BD team to develop consistent and clear market positioning statements for submissions, directories, surveys and articles;
- Copy write and edit attorneys’ and team members’ marketing pieces and articles;
- Work with CMO and BD team on strategic marketing initiatives.
- Qualified candidates will have 7+ years of communications experience in a law firm;
- BA in English or Journalism degree preferred;
- Understanding of legal terminology particularly as it relates to corporate transactions and litigation matters;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including editing, grammar and proofreading; excellent organizational and project management skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong client service mentality and a proactive approach;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience using common research tools such as Hoovers, Capital IQ, etc. is a plus; experience with design software (Adobe InDesign/PhotoShop) is a plus; knowledge of SharePoint, HTML and website editing tools is a p