In-House Recruiter, Talent AcquisitionFor the New York or LA Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Under the direct supervision of the Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, support the Firm’s career placement initiatives by identifying opportunities and helping to secure in-house positions for the Firm’s lawyers;
- Work with the Firm’s talent team to support and coordinate the Firm’s Career Pathways Newsletter;
- Support professional staff hiring as needed;
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates to assess skills/qualifications; make recommendations;
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and local offices; prepare offers and facilitate pre-hire due diligence;
- Research job openings, recruiting and market data; generate and maintain data, track placement and hiring metric, and develop recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of multi-sourcing, full-cycle recruiting experience in a professional services environment;
- Strong professional presence, communication skills, organization and attention to detail required;
- Advanced-level proficiency in viRecruit or comparable Applicant Tracking System software;
- Advanced-level knowledge of HR principles and practices related to sourcing and recruiting candidates;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results