HR RecruiterFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Work with hiring managers to draft job descriptions and review for accuracy before posting on recruitment platforms;
- Utilize various sourcing methods and liaise with outside hiring vendors to attract the most qualified candidates;
- Plan and coordinate various recruiting events including career fairs and on-campus interviews;
- Conduct new hire orientation to introduce new employees to the Firm's policies, procedures and benefits; conduct exit interviews with departing administrative staff and share feedback;
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities;
- Deliver exceptional candidate interview and onboarding experiences and follow-up throughout the entire interview process.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm; bachelor's degree required;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, in addition to superior judgment;
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results