Senior Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & DevelopmentFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Coordinate talent acquisition initiatives and activities such as campus, targeted, diversity and summer associate recruiting programs; schedule interviews, arrange follow-up activities and coordinate hiring committee preparation, prospect outreach, summer
- Coordinate local talent development associate relations events and attorney in-house training programs;
- Work closely with the Talent Development Global Team to implement Firm-wide directives and programs, including coaching programs, training academies and other duties as they relate to talent development;
- Support and oversee local Performance Management processes including assisting attorneys with performance approvals, reports and meetings;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires including orientation, communication and integration;
- Generate reports and develop recommendations for improvement by utilizing data and databases.
- 4+ years of attorney recruiting, human resource and/or development experience in professional services or legal environment (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Exceptional communication and organizational and follow up skills;
- Advanced proficiency with coordinating programs and events;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal recruiting and attorney development policies and procedures, as well as legal education, career and attorney development practices and philosophies (preferred).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results