Marketing ManagerFor the Denver Office of a Prestigious Regional Law Firm
- Develop and manage the firm’s digital and creative marketing and branding initiatives;
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising;
- Coordinate content promotion for client alerts, newsletters, blogs, and other thought-leadership as well as manage email campaign development and execution;
- Maintain the firm’s digital presence, including the firm’s website and social media platforms; measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals;
- Manage all aspects of event strategy and coordination for firm-sponsored events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, presentations, and networking events; design graphics and collateral materials for firm-sponsored events and conferences;
- Serve as a brand steward to ensure consistency of the firm’s visual identity across all departments and offices (as well as with external vendors).
- 6+ years of professional services marketing experience, preferably in a law firm;
- Proactive approach with the ability to initiate and manage projects to completion; highly collaborative, with the ability to form effective working relationships with individuals at all levels, including the C-suite;
- Superior writing and copyediting skills;
- Extensive exposure to content management systems and proficiency in HTML and CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) as well as familiarity with web UX design principles;
- Proven record of developing and executing on social media marketing plans;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices; experience with e-marketing and customer relationship management platforms.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results