Competitive & Market Intelligence AnalystFor the Cleveland Office of a National Law Firm
- Conduct in-depth research on and analysis of companies, industries, markets and competitors and deliver objective, meaningful insights;
- Collaborate with the BD & Marketing Managers on their practice group plans and initiatives;
- Analyze prospective clients‘ legal needs and identify strategies and opportunities to expand business relationships;
- Create analytical reports of research findings that will inform Partners of relationship building opportunities;
- Create customized research deliverables, as well as larger and more in-depth research requests;
- Monitor news and intelligence sources for business development and market visibility opportunities.
- 3+ years of market research experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Highly proficient in vital CI software (i.e. WestLaw, CapitalIQ, PitchBook, MergerMarket, LEXIS);
- Excellent research, writing and communications skills, both written and oral;
- Strong client service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with attorneys and other key personnel;
- Proven analytical skills to draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Strong time management skills, ability to multitask and to contribute to research projects.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results