3 BD Specialists: Litigation, Asset Management or GeneralistFor a Major NY Firm. Can Reside in Chicago, NY, Palo Alto, SF, DC or Be 100% Remote
- Work closely with Sr. BD Manager to produce tailored pitch materials and proposals, including relevant and compelling Firm messaging and attorneys’ relevant expertise;
- Support RFP processes, including liaising with other Firm departments;
- Coordinate and support legal directories such as Chambers, including producing draft submissions and client reference lists;
- Monitor attorneys’ BD goals and efforts and track outcomes;
- Ensure practice experience, client lists, matter descriptions and client info are up-to-date;
- Liaise with Communications and Events on marketing efforts; manage logistics for client events and webinars.
- 3+ years of BD or paralegal experience in a law firm preferred; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized;
- Strong time and project management skills; ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills; ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of Firm personnel;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat are essential; knowledge of InDesign is a plus;
- Experience with Pitchly, CapitalIQ, Preqin and PitchBook preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results