Corporate Practice ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Support practice groups with resource allocation and productivity management;
- Work with partners regarding staffing needs for attorneys in specific practice groups;
- Collaborate with partners to develop and run practice group meetings and training programs;
- Manage the business development team to plan and coordinate practice group meetings and client training meetings;
- Regularly meet with associates to monitor morale and address any concerns;
- Participate in practice group budget planning and management.
- 4+ years of experience at a top law firm; JD required;
- Strong understanding of corporate transactional practices, and an interest in, or experience with, practice management;
- Robust leadership and management skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial, self- motivated, and organized;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands on time and attention.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results