Business Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Maintain pitch materials, client decks, practice reference materials and practice biographies;
- Organize current and accurate experience lists, matter descriptions, case studies and client lists for use in marketing and business development efforts;
- Conduct research in support of prospective targeting initiatives and client-facing events; execute events and sponsorship logistics;
- Assist with submissions development, tracking, research and the surrounding PR and marketing campaigns of rankings and accolades for the practice;
- Liaise with associates and partners as well as other departments within the Firm;
- Assist with MACM pitch materials and PowerPoint presentations and tracking of the status of pitches and proposals.
- 3+ years of BD or marketing experience at a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, including high attention to detail and proofing capabilities;
- Must be self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines;
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office, with particular strength in PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint applications;
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to off-site events as necessary;
- Ability to work late hours or weekends on occasion.