Talent AssistantFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Coordinate the on-campus recruiting process, including attending OCI/hospitality suites, scheduling callback interviews, updating the legal recruiting database, coordinating the offer process, and candidate follow-up efforts;
- Help implement the summer associate program, including events, orientation and the work allocation process;
- Represent the firm as the point of contact for law schools and help coordinate events at law schools throughout the year;
- Assist new attorney and staff orientation and the implementation of D&I and human resources initiatives;
- Support lateral associate and staff hiring needs;
- Assist with special projects which include the associate performance evaluation process, pro bono, professional development and alumni relations.
- 1+ years of related experience preferred; bachelor’s degree required;
- Exceptional organizational, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines and milestones for projects;
- Strong project management skills and ability to adjust changing priorities in a professional manner;
- Display meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; performing tasks accurately and efficiently;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results