Business Development Specialist, LitigationFor the Newark, Philadelphia, Boston or Hartford Office of a Well-Respected Regional Firm
- Draft, customize and produce pitch books, RFPs and presentations by utilizing the Firm’s marketing databases;
- Utilize the Firm’s research tools to create competitive analysis on companies and industries and identify cross selling opportunities for specific companies;
- Collaborate with lawyers and Business Development Managers to collect, draft and get approvals for case summaries to be used in practice descriptions, lawyer biographies and pitch materials;
- Support the Firm’s Events Manager and assist the Business Development Managers on client events and sponsorships;
- Work with the Business Development Manager to help facilitate the practice group meeting agendas and materials;
- Assist Business Development Managers with preparing and tracking annual Practice Group budgets.
- A proactive self-starter and strategic thinker who can take ownership of multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail;
- Solid knowledge of legal marketing practices, including business development, CRM and marketing communications;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to work with a variety of personalities and provide information with sensitivity and tact;
- Must possess excellent writing skills, with the ability to draft and summarize technical legal topics;
- Team oriented, with the ability to work well with all levels of the Firm;
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Monitor Suite (or similar legal research tools).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results