Digital Marketing SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Work with the Digital Manager to help steer the roadmap for development and change to the Firm;
- Educate and support the US network of attorneys and staff on digital marketing best practices;
- Working in conjunction with the Digital Manager and MarTech Lead, support the development and effective deployment of an insights measurement framework;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the MBD team as well as with the lawyers in the US practice and industry teams to build your reputation as a local subject matter expert;
- Support the optimization of digital content across the Firm, incorporating a mix of both on-page and off-page SEO to maximize the performance and reach of content;
- Manage the post-production process for video content, coordinating the hosting, development and distribution of interactive video content.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm; bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Experience with SEO, paid search, social media channels, email marketing platforms and the integration of these tools and functions;
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Experience using analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results