Marketing Manager, Advertising & Data PrivacyFor the New York or Washington D.C. Office of a National Law Firm
- Support strategic BD initiatives, including participating in monthly team meetings and working with Practice Leaders to identify and pursue client opportunities that will make the teams more profitable;
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the legal market and attorneys' expertise as well as stay up to date on relevant client news and industry trends in order to suggest opportunities for client expansion or market penetration;
- Manage relevant RFP/proposal responses and pitch meeting preparations including the creation of customized materials and sharing of best practices in the BD & Marketing department’s knowledge base;
- Work closely with the Senior BD Manager on strategic projects and with the PR team on campaigns to promote Partners' expertise;
- Prepare Chambers, Legal 500, and other submissions to rankings and directories; manage the production of marketing collateral, brochures, practice profiles, announcements, invitations, etc.;
- Liaise regularly with the BD & Marketing department and support the integration of lateral attorneys.
- 5+ years of experience in professional services marketing; law firm experience preferred, interactive marketing experience a plus; Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Strong analytical and communication skills both oral and written; ability to speak effectively and respond to common inquiries or complaints from all levels of professional and support staff, clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business commun
- Interpersonal communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff, and to exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy and professionalism in these interactions;
- Demonstrated success strengthening corporate reputations and client relationships;
- Proven ability to manage major projects, coordinating the use of department resources and involving senior management;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; proven aptitude to learn new software applications.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results