Marketing CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Assist with the creation of compelling collateral for pitches, proposals, and awards submissions (Chambers, Legal 500, Benchmark Litigation, etc.), as well as maintain the databases and trackers associated with those projects;
- Maintain content for Firm brochures, attorney biographies, and practice descriptions in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Draft content for Firm website and social media channels, and track associated KPIs;
- Use various research tools to assist with diverse business development initiatives and prospective client targeting;
- Utilize the Firm’s CRM platform, Salesforce, to help track business development activities, events, and other initiatives as identified by the Marketing & Business Development Manager;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices and advise on potential new ideas.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, ideally in a law firm, corporate or financial services environment as well as a BA or BS degree;
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) and experience in CRM programs such as Salesforce;
- Strong research skills using Google and other online tools;
- Highly motivated with strong initiative and exceptional attention to detail, understanding how smaller projects fit into a larger plan;
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who takes a proactive approach to work;
- Takes ownership over tasks & demonstrates the ability to operate both within a team and autonomously.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results