Professional Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Plan and execute the firm’s involvement with universities including business services learning and mentoring programs;
- Manage external vendor contracts and invoices;
- Organize and attend internal associate focus groups, compile and analyze feedback to recommend program updates and improvements;
- Schedule, coordinate and process CLE programs;
- Manage internal communications including intranet site, update emails and internal calendars and webpages;
- Manage mentor programs by conducting check-ins with mentees and coordinating the communication of program information.
- Bachelors degree and relevant experience in the field;
- Strong understanding of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and viLMS;
- Familiarity with New York and California CLE rules;
- Willing to travel to Boston several times a year;
- Strong presentation, relationship building, organization and diplomacy skills;
- Ability to interact with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results