Attorney Recruiting & Development CoordinatorFor the NY Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate and execute law school outreach and engagement initiatives according to the Firm strategy; provide on-site assistance at law schools for on-campus interviewing and events;
- Prepare materials for and participate in office Executive Hiring Committee meetings and coordinate lateral attorney recruiting;
- Conduct and analyze market research regarding legal recruiting trends and prepare and submit findings on behalf of the Firm statistics for NALP, attorney salary surveys, internal presentations, etc;
- Plan and run the Summer Associate Program including training programs and networking events; act as a liaison for day-to-day Summer Associate needs;
- Engage with search firms including the drafting of search firm agreements and assist with the lateral attorney offer process including creating offer letters;
- Participate in scheduling Attorney Recruiting and Development Department meetings and contribute to department projects and initiatives related to all aspects of attorney recruitment and development.
- 3+ years of experience in legal recruiting at a law firm;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Zoom and WebEx;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to create effective working relationships both with peers and attorneys;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client and office information and adhere to the Firm’s core values;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with specific deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner while staying organized;
- Ability to work independently and with a team.