Senior Proposal ManagerFor the Chicago Office of a Global Law Firm
- Manage the proposal process for the Firm's most complex BD targets;
- Serve as lead project manager for multi-practice proposals; work closely with lead lawyers to develop direction and theme;
- Develop strong working relationships with key attorneys, the marketing department and other departments;
- Establish best practices for updating the Firm’s database and other processes. Identify opportunities to improve resources;
- Effectively manage a team of dedicated proposal professionals including identifying and providing skills-based training and professional development;
- Collaborate with key subject matter experts in marketing, diversity, information technology and knowledge management to develop responsive narratives for specific sections.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in legal or professional services, including 5+ years of business writing experience;
- Direct experience in project/production management of RFPs in a professional services environment;
- Strong understanding of the proposal process in a professional services environment;
- Ability to synthesize data and accurately capture findings in a persuasive narrative;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Strong computer skills including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results