Director of MarketingFor the Long Island Office of a Very Successful Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop business plans with individual attorneys across all practices while identifying opportunities with new clients and expanding existing relationships;
- Work closely with Firm leadership on BD and branding strategies as well as on actionable plans;
- Implement mechanisms for measuring ROI of marketing efforts and establish goals for improvement;
- Build strong relationships with partners and vendors, including PR and marketing support agencies, publishers and trade associations;
- Plan Firm events to ensure culture is consistent across all offices. This includes working with Firm leadership on significant initiatives and new employee integration;
- Manage and create content for website, social media, intranet and internal and external communications.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in business development for a law firm;
- Experience in developing and implementing business plans with partners;
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills;
- Exceptional judgment and business acumen;
- Excellent leadership, project and people management skills.