Business Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Assist with content development for presentations, proposals and pitch materials;
- Research existing and prospective clients, competitor activity’s and market trends and opportunities;
- Maintain matter databases and recording updates for precedent, marketing and business development and prepare deal lists for various practice areas;
- Update print and digital marketing materials to ensure content reflects the substantive strengths, accomplishments and current activities of the firm and specific practices;
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports (e.g., new matters, press, case results and business development activity);
- Coordinate the scheduling and submission of numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR).
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm or other professional services firm experience;
- Exceptional analytical and Excel skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization;
- Highly motivated, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results