Talent Acquisition ManagerFor the New Haven, Greenwich or New York Office of a Boutique Mid-Sized International Law Firm.
- Manage recruitment processes for lateral and law students hiring for the East Coast offices;
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator and West Coast Talent Acquisition Manager to manage the summer associate program; oversee all student marketing initiatives and maintain the recruitment website;
- Enhance the firm brand to the wider legal community by being present at networking events and developing connections with key recruitment agencies/consultants to ensure they have a thorough understanding of the firm’s business and hiring requirements;
- Conduct technical and competency-based interviews for Business Services recruitment as well as guide and support hiring managers in interview management and technique;
- Improve staff referrals by promoting roles internally and developing alumni connections.
- 2+ years of law firm recruitment experience at a manager level; previous attorney recruitment experience, including lateral partner recruitment;
- Experience conducting technical and competency-based interviews for business services recruitment;
- Ability to develop solid working relationships with demonstrated interpersonal skills that build confidence, trust and respect with partners and managers;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to communicate, both verbally and written, at all levels in a clear and concise manner;
- Able to prioritize effectively and manage conflicting deadlines with the desire to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Proven experience as a ‘brand ambassador’ to the firm, with strong connections to recruitment agencies as well as legal and HR networks.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results