Legal Recruiting ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, manage the summer and entry-level associate recruitment programs and interact with law schools to facilitate the fall interviewing process and market the firm to students;
- Manage the New York recruiting staff, including training, performance feedback & counseling; determine attorney needs and strategic growth plan with hiring partners;
- Coordinate with other members of Legal Talent Department to plan, implement and drive efforts to increase and improve firm visibility and profile at targeted schools;
- Oversee the interview process; schedule interviews, review candidate materials, and communicate with candidates; lead the call-back process and hiring committee meetings for the NY office;
- Lead and provide materials for the weekly summer committee meetings; plan mid and final reviews;
- Update NALP form and related firm materials; work with the Marketing Department on recruiting-related promotional materials, including the recruitment portion of the firm’s website.
- 5+ years of legal recruiting or cyclical recruiting experience with 2+ years of supervisory experience;
- Familiar with current industry and market trends;
- Excellent project management, planning and organization skills;
- Ability to function in a collaborative environment, maintain confidentiality and communication professionally and diplomatically;
- Detail- and client service-oriented;
- Ability to learn new skills as they become necessary; systems required include: Interwoven, Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Lawcruit, Simplicity, Recruit Notes, and Summer Notes.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results