Legal Recruiting and Development AssistantFor the Salt Lake City Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Support SL lateral and campus recruiting efforts; attend events at various law schools and assist with scheduling candidate interviews and overall calendar;
- Assist in the coordination of in-house training programs including preparing attendance sheets, handout materials, and processing invoices and expenses;
- Conduct accurate and timely entry of departmental data into various databases; maintain the database including candidate entry and status updates;
- Submit HR-related forms including billing and payroll; process candidate expenses and reimbursements;
- Facilitate assignment distribution and evaluation process;
- Maintain Fellowship materials and records.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in law or professional services;
- Strong proofreading and communication skills, both orally and written, with a strong attention to detail;
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Exhibit a professional demeanor with the ability to collaborate with attorneys and staff at a high level;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and an understanding of relational databases.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results