Social Media and Content SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Day-to-day oversight of the firm’s social media presence, including designing and maintaining visuals and content and an emphasis on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs and other new platforms;
- Manage the firm’s website, including daily website and intranet posts; Advise on improvements;
- Produce data analytics reports; Manage an active video program and help grow the podcast programs;
- Support key business development initiatives through the development of social media strategies;
- Evaluate firm, practice group and industry-related website and social media content produced by competitor firms to inform recommendations;
- Help identify additional content needs in coordination with the business development and communications groups.
- 2+ years of experience in PR or marketing;
- Experience with online, paid, digital campaigns and web analytics tools;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and experience with video and podcast creation and posting;
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and time management skills;
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc;
- Familiarity with state bar advertising rules and spam laws is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results