Career Development CoachFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm.
- Conduct one-on-one career coaching geared to each individual's needs and prepare attorneys for interviews;
- Implement career assessments such as the MBTI to aid in identifying new career opportunities and fine-tune the job search strategy;
- Assist attorneys with the development of resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles targeting desired roles;
- Develop trusted relationships with Partners, Alumni and Search Firms to source for interesting opportunities and/or legal positions with existing clients;
- Conduct salary benchmarking and negotiation coaching; present program metrics, offerings and successes to internal stakeholders and leadership;
- 3+ years of Big Law practice experience required;
- Experience coaching attorneys; Coaching Certificate is a plus;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; proven ability to be a trusted advisor to attorneys;
- Deep expertise in best practices for job search processes;
- Excellent writing abilities and project management skills;
- Posses the highest degree of discretion and professionalism.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results