Law School Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the Redwood City Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate and drive the entry-level associate recruitment efforts for the California and Texas offices;
- Conduct outreach events both virtual and on various law school campuses, as well as maintain event and candidate tracking;
- Analyze data and metrics for all aspects of the entry-level recruitment process;
- Drive the on-campus interview process including preparing and scheduling on-campus interviews, conducting candidate correspondence, preparing offer letters and following up with candidates;
- Track and coordinate outreach to key law school stakeholders in order to further develop and strengthen existing relationships;
- Coordinate the California and Texas summer programs including onboarding, event coordinator and mid and end of summer evaluations.
- 2+ years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm or tech company;
- Strong organizational, written and oral communicational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing competing demands and meet various deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Use of good judgement and discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.