Professional Development CoordinatorFor the New York, DC, LA, Bay Area, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, San Diego or Reston Office of am Innovative Law Firm
- Coordinate virtual and in-person legal training programs; assist the director of Legal Education and Managers of Legal Education in identifying training needs and developing legal training programs;
- Act as a liaison and resource for, and actively engage with, attorneys across the firm to ensure training needs are appropriately met;
- Review feedback from legal training programs and suggest improvements; assist with creating and implementing legal training policies and procedures;
- Maintain firmware legal training calendars and legal training files; remain updated on trends in legal training and major practice area developments;
- Assist with updating the firm's learning management system and help create training videos and written materials;
- Provide on-site support during firm events, conferences and other programs.
- 2+ years of experience working within legal talent, human resources, or training and development within a law firm or professional services organization;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the firm, including partners;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments as well as delegate tasks to support departments when necessary;
- Excellent written, communication and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail and presentation;
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results