Marketing Specialist, LitigationFor the New York or San Francisco Office of an International Law Firm
- Assist the senior manager in contributing to, managing and tracking marketing and business development initiatives for the practice group including market research, pitches, proposals and RFPs, survey and directory submissions and thought leadership;
- Support and drive projects in association with the communications and public relations teams to create media opportunities;
- Assist with enhancing the visibility of the attorneys and the firm through speaking engagements, writing opportunities and other brand-building initiatives;
- Collaborate with various firm departments to support the efficient delivery of work product, solutions and strategic reporting in support of complex institutional projects;
- Plan and execute client seminars and sponsorships including coordinating with vendors and conference organizers;
- Maintain internal litigation resources using the support of automated systems and firm tools.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a legal environment;
- Excellent written, organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to balance competing needs and continually re-prioritize tasks;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to collaborate comfortably with partners and team members both inside and outside the firm; Strong client service approach and team orientation;
- Strong technical knowledge, computer skills and experience with marketing systems and tools including Microsoft Office.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results