Legal Personnel ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Work closely with departmental leadership on various initiatives and programs addressing associate life;
- Oversee all salary and employment verifications; manage all aspects of the legal staff year-end compensation process;
- Manage the Legal Personnel Assistants, including work allocation of tasks and meeting weekly to review task lists and prioritizing deadlines;
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss various associate matters, associate engagement and policy enhancements;
- Manage the on-boarding process for new hires, including the on-boarding portal, conflicts clearance process, review and verification of background checks and transcripts and drafting of biographies;
- Manage and maintain policy documents and associate expenses; oversee completion of firm surveys.
- 5+ year of legal personnel experience or applicable experience in a service industry firm with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity preferred;
- Ability to work and interact with attorneys at all levels and the ability to gain strong knowledge of the firm including its culture, practices and policies;
- Excellent organization and communication skills, in addition to superior judgment;
- Capable of working well under pressure and coordinating several activities at one time;
- Ability to deal discreetly with confidential information;
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office, IBM Note and other legal personnel software including PeopleSoft.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results