Senior Manager of Associate Development and Practice ManagementFor the New York, Bay Area, Seattle or Santa Monica Office of a Innovative Law Firm
- Work closely with practice management colleagues to develop practice group business strategies and oversee execution of strategic initiatives that are in line with the firm’s goals;
- Support Partners and Associates in managing work allocation, utilization and assist with staffing matters;
- Collaborate with Practice Group Leaders to reach the firm’s diversity, inclusion & equity goals;
- Evaluate practice group needs; identify gaps in Associates’ training and develop resources and programs;
- Work with Partners and legal training teams to plan and conduct formal training programs for attorneys;
- Collaborate with the legal personnel team to support the Associate integration, evaluation and development process.
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to influence and guide others in a fast-paced client service industry;
- Strong interpersonal skills, service mentality and ability to build relationships; Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of business process improvement processes and best practices;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements;
- Strong data analytics skills to assess a range of metrics and present data in an effective manner for senior leaders;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn and utilize additional software.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results